This bowl was so refreshing. I wasn’t sure how I wanted to use cauliflower rice for a raw recipe, but I knew I wanted to try something different so I decided to incorporate fruit into the mix. It was delicious, partially due to the mango, but also because of the chili-lime seasoning which has become one of my favorite seasoning blends. It’s a quick and simple dish with tons of flavor!
What You’ll Need:
- About 1 1/2 cups of cauliflower rice
- 1 mango, cut into slivers (or cubed)
- The juice of 1/2 of one lime
- 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 2-3 teaspoons chili-lime seasoning (I use the one from Trader Joe’s)
- **OPTIONAL**: 1 tablespoon olive oil
What to Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss cauliflower rice, olive oil and chili-lime seasoning together.
- Squeeze lime juice into cauliflower rice mixture and toss again until well mixed.
- In a serving dish or bowl, make a bed of baby spinach. Place dressed cauliflower rice on top of spinach.
- Place salsa in the center of the cauliflower rice.
- Spread slivers (or cubes) of mango on top of rice.
- Garnish with cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
Date posted on Instagram: 7/18/18