Avocado toast is so nice, I made it twice! Actually, I’ll probably make it many, many times because It’s just that good. But this was my second variation since making the food page. It was also my first time using EBTB seasoning — I know, I know… I’m late to the party, but I’ve only been vegan for a few months so I’m just getting used to all the trendy vegan foods and seasonings (I just used nutritional yeast for the first time like a month ago). I swear I wanted to make two more slices after eating this; thank goodness I was around company, so my food beast mode was able to stay under wraps, kind of like the Hulk inside of Bruce Banner.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 slices of bread (this was a multigrain sourdough bread, but use whatever bread you like — the more whole grains and seeds it has, the better!)
- 1 medium ripened avocado
- 2 teaspoons smoke paprika
- 2 teaspoons Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel seasoning
- 1/2 medium-sized red delicious apple
What to Do:
- In a small bowl, mash avocado up with a fork until smooth.
- Lightly toast bread and place on serving dish.
- Spread equal amounts of mashed avo on each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon on smoke paprika on each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of EBTB seasoning on each slice of bread.
- Slice apple into a few slices and place on dish. Bon appetit!
Date posted on Instagram: 3/7/18